11th March 2020
We Are Hiring! Marketing Manager Position Available at Key Production
Do you have an interest in music? Previous experience in marketing and looking for that next role? If so, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our London office.
Send your CV and Cover Letter at this email.
- Planning marketing and digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, PPC, events, sponsorships and partnerships for multiple brands
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Responsible of redaction and monitoring of Marketing Budget based on previous year performance with the aim to optimise campaigns and resources.
- Ability to identify partnerships and sponsorships within the industry that can benefit group of companies brand awareness.
- Oversee the strategy of all channels managing the work of the social media coordinator and in-house content creators. Coordinate the update and management of company blogs, e-newsletter, and social media.
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars.
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging.
- Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Excel. Preferable but not required: Google data studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyse data efficiently and effectively, generate insights and using analytical thinking to narrow down key actionable points.
- Manage a team of up to 3 people
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing in music or related industries with a focus on data-driven marketing.
- Degree in Marketing or related field an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Line management experience of a small team.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with website analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Ads campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement